Apipol Ointment 20 g for wounds
• Apipol ointment is a moisturizing and soothing ointment for dehydrated, mildly irritated, and reddened skin.
• It acts by creating a protective film and accelerating the healing of minor injuries, scratches, and burns.
• Wounds ointment is used to soothe irritated skin after a long stay in the sun, it helps in diaper rash and prevents its formation.
• In case of broken capillaries, it reduces itching and discomfort and it is used to soften hard skin on elbows and heels.
• Wounds ointment soothes the skin after insect bites and jellyfish and anemones stings.
• Wounds ointment used for dry and irritated skin.
• Used for diaper rash.
• Treat mild burns.
• Wounds ointments used for minor skin injuries.
• Wounds ointment used after insect and jellyfish stings.
How to use:
• Apply the ointment two to three times a day to create a protective film.
• In the case of children’s diaper rash, thicker application of the ointment is recommended.
Points of interest:
• Avoid eye contact.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Stop using it if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
• Wounds ointment should not be used by persons allergic to propolis.
• For external use only.
Quantity: 20 g
Store at room temperature